Descriptions of the levels of trainers:
- Level 1 trainer: Not certified, currently studying at the University level in Kinesiology, 1 month to 6 months experience with clients
- Level 2 trainer: Certified, minimum 6 months of experience working with clients.
- Level 3 trainer: Certified, minimum 2 years of experience working with clients, Professional Fitness Athlete.
Please note that these sessions will take place at Power Flex Gym in ville St-Laurent, Canada.
* If a session is not canceled within the reasonable 24 hour advance notice policy, the client will be charged or lose the session in question. However, emergencies or sudden illness will be exempt, provided sufficient proof and documentation.
* You have 6 weeks to use up your 10 sessions from the time of the purchase. If all sessions are not used up within the agreed time frame of the package, the sessions will expire. However, emergencies or sudden illness will be exempt, provided sufficient proof and documentation.
* If a client is late for his/her session, the time will be deducted from the session in question. However, if the trainer is late, the client will still receive their entire 1 hour session.
* If, for whatever reason, a client chooses to cancel their package prior to its completion, the client will only be refunded the number of sessions he/she has remaining + a penalty fee (value of 1 training session) will be charged for breaking the contract.