ARE YOU AN ATHLETE WHO HAS COMPETED BEFORE AND WANT TO ACHIEVE BETTER RESULTS?
ARE YOU LOOKING TO GET READY FOR YOUR FIRST COMPETITION AND WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GREAT FIRST EXPERIENCE?
TAKE YOUR COMPETITIVE CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL WITH TEAM LUDACHRIS WHERE WE HAVE PRODUCED RESULTS IN EVERY CATEGORY AT EVERY LEVEL FOR 10 YEARS AND COUNTING.
READ BELOW FOR PACKAGE DETAILS.
In order for LudaChris Fitness to conduct its business and services in an efficient and effective manner, the following terms and conditions must be accepted and adhered to:
**PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Custom Meal Plan
- Supplement Plan to compliment your meal plan
- Custom Training Program or Split to follow
- Cardio Program
- Bi-Weekly Zoom Call Check-Ins and Program Adjustments
- Additional Check-Ins:
- In Prep: In between zoom call weeks (via elite trainr chat)
- Peak week: Daily (via elite trainr chat)
- Additional Check-Ins:
- Access to Private Group for extra content
- Coaching by Head Coach Chris Gurunlian
- 3 Month Package: 1099.99$/every 3 months
- 6 Month Package: 1999.99$/every 6 months
- 12 Month Package: 3299.99$/every 12 months
- All packages are set up in a subscription format and will renew automatically upon expiration. If you wish to end your services at the end of your package, it is UP TO YOU to inform us when you are satisfied and want to terminate the subscription.
- For new clients, we guarantee you will receive your programs within 3 business days of the initial payment (pending you have answered your initial questionnaires and initial progress report)
- THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ONCE PAYMENT IS MADE, ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
- Once you sign up for your package of choice, the package start date is when you receive your initial set of programs. It is up to you to utilize all services included within the time frame of your package. Packages can only be placed on hold or extended due to health conditions with a medical note provided.
- If a session is not canceled within the reasonable 24 hour advance notice policy, the client will be charged or lose the session in question. However, emergencies or sudden illness will be exempt, provided sufficient proof and documentation.
- If a client is late for his/her session, the time will be deducted from the session in question. However, if the trainer is late, the client will still receive their entire session.
- Upon completion of your package if you choose not to renew or switch to a different package, you will no longer have access to our private group or your programs with the exception of your progress report section. You can remain a member of our private group, keep access to your programs and be able to create your own programs through the Elite Trainr app for a small monthly fee, contact us to for more information.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.